Responsibilities include greeting customers and guests by telephone and by personal contact. Also provides basic clerical support as needed.
- Receives and routes incoming calls.
- Greets all walk-in customers and guests.
- Organizes and routes messages to their respective parties or departments.
- Performs clerical duties such as typing letters and memos, collating mailings, stuffing envelopes, photocopying, sorting mail, and light bookkeeping duties, as needed.
- Manages office inventory and stationery supplies.
- Maintains and represents company values with all external customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one year related experience (may include PBX operator, telephone operator, office receptionist, or customer service experience).
- Solid judgment and decision-making abilities.
- Ten-key by touch, typing skills, and computer skills are necessary.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. on occasion.
- Enjoy interacting with people.
- Positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Reliable, strong work ethic.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word at a novice level preferred
Regular or Temporary:
Company: Patterson Dental Supply, Inc.
Patterson Companies, Inc. - 30+ days ago