This position is responsible for day-to-day front desk reception duties and administrative duties.
• Greets visitors, staff and the general public with professionalism
• Has an in-depth understanding of the security policies of the company and enforces those policies related to access to the company office space
• Maintains company security records as required by company policy
• Has an in-depth understanding of the primary areas of responsibility within the company so as to appropriately direct inquiries, visitors and calls
• Determines nature of visitors business and announces visitor to appropriate personnel
• Answers incoming telephone calls and forwards as appropriate
• Handles the majority of facilities questions/issues
• Receives, sorts and routes mail & packages
• Works with office supply vendors and is responsible for general office purchasing requirements
• Two years prior office experience is required. Successful candidate must be proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of products. Punctuality and professional appearance is a stringent requirement.
• Extremely strong customer service skills and phone etiquette
• Self-starter, proven ability to work with minimum supervision is a must
• Excellent communication skills & ability to take direction from all levels of personnel
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task with ease