Great food and great careers – this is what Performance Food Group brings to the table. PFG is one of the largest foodservice distributors in the nation, with more than 66,000 national and private label products that we market and distribute both nationally and in 40 foreign countries. If you’re ready to set your career in motion, it all starts now with a company that really delivers!
The Receptionist position will perform the following duties:
• Manages the company’s lobby area.
• Greets and directs all visitors, including vendors, clients, job candidates and customers.
• Ensures completion of paperwork, sign-in and security procedures.
• Answers and directs incoming calls from the main phone number.
• Handles special administrative projects, as well as overflow work from department and executive assistants.
. One year experience working with general public and office staff.
Monday through Friday 8am - 5 pm
Performance Food Group is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, the presence of mental, physical, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Performance Food Group - 6 months ago
When it's time to eat out, Performance Food Group (PFG) delivers. It's the #3 broadline foodservice distributor in the US (behind...