The Receptionist is responsible for providing excellent customer service and public relations needed for quality care and services to all customers. Other responsibilities include answering and transferring all incoming telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner, serving as an information resource, and performing a variety of administrative duties as assigned.
- High school graduate preferred.
- Three (3) months to twelve (12) months work as a receptionist is desired.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Experience with various office equipment such as copy machines, multi-line phones, postage meter, fax machines, etc.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency and experience in various programs including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Publisher and Word is desired.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Presbyterian Homes and Services - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of...