Since 1985, Pureflow, Inc. has been pursuing excellence in high purity water systems. Our Company designs, builds, installs, and maintains high purity water equipment. Pureflow serves customers throughout NC, SC, VA, GA, FL, and eastern TN with an expansive array of industrial and commercial applications. We are seeking a Receptionist whose job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greet visitors
- Manage phone system, direct calls to appropriate department, and take messages when requested
- Schedule appointments and meetings
- Make travel arrangements
- Order office supplies
- Maintain Company calendar
- Perform filing
- Assist with set up/hosting of on-site meetings
- Provide administrative support, as requested
Working Conditions: Usual office working conditions
- Available minimum of 25 hours per week, Monday through Friday, 5 hours per day. (8a-1pm or noon-5pm)
- 3+ years experience working in a receptionist setting, interfacing directly with customers and handling a multi-line phone system
- Strong people skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized, energetic & outgoing personality
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
- High school diploma or GED
Disclaimer: May perform other duties, as assigned.
Pureflow is an equal-opportunity employer and requires post-offer, pre-employment drug tests and background checks on all positions.
Please visit our website at www.pureflowinc.com for additional information and to apply online.
Pureflow Inc. - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard -