This position is 20 hours per week, Monday through Friday, 4 hours per day.
External Job Description
NRT is the largest residential real estate brokerage company in the nation and 12th largest corporate-owned commercial brokerage. NRT and its affiliated companies, marketing partners and joint ventures provides mortgage, title, insurance, escrow, warranty, relocation and concierge services to NRT's family of companies. We own and operate companies in more than 35 of the nation's largest metropolitan markets, with approximately 760 sales offices, 5,300 employees and 46,000 sales associates in our extended family. Our companies do business under the world-renowned Coldwell Banker, Coldwell Banker Commercial, ERA, Sotheby's International Realty and The Corcoran Group brand names.
The Receptionist is responsible for answering multiple phone lines and directing callers to appropriate personnel. They also may assist in setting showings and maintaining listings in the system. They also greet clients and support other administrative staff members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering phones and directing callers to the appropriate destination.
- Support sales associates with on-boarding and processing upon hiring, train sales associates on phone and other office systems, order business cards, name badges, provide consistent level of support in the processing of all sell/buy transactions.
- Set showings by calling sellers and showing agents to give them pertinent information to show properties.
- Maintaining listing information including status, price and showing information in the system.
- Manage all office administration tasks, including general, office and business supply orders, equipment maintenance, preparation and processing of new hire paperwork and licenses, maintain files and oversee general office appearance and repair issues.
- Welcomes on-site visitors and determines nature of business and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Receives, sorts and routes mail to appropriate personnel.
- Maintains buyers guide publications.
- Maintains fax machines and assists users with the transmission and routing of faxes.
- Keeps reception area neat and ready for visitors.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Two or more years experience in a customer centric business environment with administrative responsibility.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Creative problem solving skills. Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to interact successfully with both internal and external customers at all levels.
In compliance with the Immigration Control and Reform Act of 1986, NRT LLC and its subsidiary companies will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States.
NRT does not generally provide sponsorship or employment visa status.
Employment by NRT is contingent upon completing Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, education verification, and satisfactory reference and background checks.
To apply for the position please go to
and include your salary requirements.
AOL users, unfortunately our system is not currently compatible with the AOL browser.
To apply, please open an alternate browser (i.e. Internet Explorer) and go to www.realogy.com/careers.
NRT LLC, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) and will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, gender identity or gender expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. Under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws Realogy will provide reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants upon request during the application process to ensure equal opportunities to be considered for employment.
Amount of Travel
Work At Home
Realogy - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard
Realogy Corporation (Realogy) is a global provider of real estate and relocation services. The Company operates in four segments: real...