Technical position which requires skills in multiple areas of IT applied in a dynamic work environment. Candidate must possess working knowledge of servers, network components, operating systems, VOIP phone systems and business applications. Incumbent will be responsible for performing requirements definition, hardware / software design and configuration, as well as support and issue resolution on various IT components. Incumbent must possess strong verbal and written communication skills for daily interaction with customers.
Full-time position. Hours and schedule may vary. Ability to work outside normal business hours as required for projects or “on-call.”
4yr degree in Information Technology or related field; 5-7 years of IT-related work experience; experience or relevant certifications may be substituted for degree at company’s discretion.
• Define and analyze systems requirements based on understanding of business needs.
• Design hardware and software solutions to meet business and system requirements.
• Close interaction with in-house customers across various departments and at all levels of management.
• Proficient in Cisco network components and phone system.
• Proficient in Windows, Linux and other operating systems across server and personal computer environments.
• Ability to define and manage small to medium projects involving new or existing technology.
• Strong Troubleshooting skills and ability to resolve issues across IT ecosystem composed of current IT technologies in a timely manner.
• Maintain current and appropriate documentation on the IT ecosystem at assigned location.
• Manage 3rd party providers in the performance of their responsibilities to analyze issues and implement solutions.
• Ensure company data and IT assets are backed up according to company policy and protected from both internal and external threats.
• Monitor network and IT asset security and take appropriate steps (hardware, software procedures) to prevent electronic intrusion at assigned location.
• Working knowledge of Anti-Spam and Anti-Virus software across a variety of platforms.
• Plan, recommend and implement new technologies and upgrades to existing technology.
• Maintain and support hardware and software systems
• Configuration and management of VIOP phone system
• User account maintenance.
• Application support: installation, configuration, support, including database administration.
• Equipment relocation, deployment and configuration.
• Work within department and company budgets.
• 4 yr degree in Information Technology or related field.
• Highly motivated, able to manage daily priorities and tasks to meet department and company goals
• Ability to work a flexible schedule for projects and “on-call” as assigned and when needed.
• Physical ability to lift and move IT assets (workstation, servers, etc.) frequently.
• Valid driver’s license and ability to drive personal and company vehicles.
Oklahoma's Own News9.com - 20 months ago