Put People First. There it is. Number one on our list of five core values. Rehmann's living commitment and vision is: Be THE Firm of Choice for clients and associates. The best professionals want to be part of our team and many of them already are. Our reputation and brand allow us to recruit the top candidates. Our mentoring and development systems allow us to retain them, help them excel and ultimately help them create an extremely rewarding career path.
With nearly 800 associates and 19 offices across Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, and Florida, Rehmann is one of the largest accounting and consulting firms in the nation, providing clients proactive ideas and solutions to help them prosper professionally and personally. Rehmann has consistently grown since its inception in 1941. For twelve consecutive years, Rehmann has been named one of the 101 Best Companies to Work for in Michigan. In 2014, Accounting Today rated Rehmann as one of the 30 best companies to work for in the US. With emphasis in auditing including SEC and not-for-profit work, local and international tax, consulting, wealth management and forensic investigative work, Rehmann continues to hire candidates seeking opportunities in audit, tax and within our Rehmann Financial division. By holding true to our corporate values, mission, vision and strategic plan, Rehmann provides diversity of work, career development, work/life balance and appreciation to our associates.
We are currently looking for a motivated, people-oriented Receptionist to join our Farmington Hills, MI team. This will start out as a part-time position, working at least 20 hours per week, with the opportunity to transition to full-time by the end of 2014. Responsibilities for this position include:
- Answering the phone and greeting visitors to the office
- Assisting callers/visitors in reaching their intended associate; directing to other associates or taking messages/sending to voicemail as appropriate
- Receiving/sending mail and express packages
- Assisting with overflow of clerical/administrative work
- Typing correspondence, reports and other documents as needed
- Copying and preparing reports and other documents for distribution to clients and associates
- Scanning and filing documents as needed
- Providing basic clerical/administrative support for one or more practices in the office
- Maintaining files for office or practice
- Managing building maintenance issues
- Setting up internal webinars
- Arranging catering and setting up conference rooms for meetings
- Ability to display a professional office demeanor and business etiquette Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel (mail merge, formatting, data entry, etc.).
- Ability to operate switchboard and document production equipment such as copiers, fax machines, scanners, etc.
- Typing speed of 60 wpm or greater
- Ability to multi-task while providing outstanding customer service to external and internal clients
Rehmann - 8 months ago
Put People First. There it is. Number one on our list of five core values. Rehmann's living commitment and vision is: Be THE Firm of Choice...