THE SYNNEX CULTURE
SYNNEX creates additional value for all of our partners at all transaction points. For the company to succeed, each SYNNEX associate is focused on delivering the finest products, services, and solutions in the industry. SYNNEX values and rewards loyalty, teamwork, integrity, and industry. We encourage team collaboration and the spirit of entrepreneurship. Our associates are our greatest asset, and we are dedicated to providing our team members with the opportunity to realize personal growth and professional success.
New Age Electronics, a division of SYNNEX Corporation, has reshaped the consumer electronics industry. Through 20 years of experience, we’ve demonstrated how manufacturers and retailers can transform traditional distribution models into tactical business advantages. New Age Electronics serves more than 70% of America's leading consumer technology retailers and hundreds of smaller independent and online merchants. We strive to be a one-stop-shop for digitally-converged solutions, including: consumer electronics, home theater, networking and computing, imaging and printing, digital photography, mobile audio, handhelds, GPS, security, small appliances, supplies, peripherals, and more.
Get in S•Y•N•C• with SYNNEX
S tart Y our N ew C areer as a…….
THE RIGHT FIT
Under direct supervision, the employee in this position will function as the first point of contact and provides a professional presence for the organization by phone and/or in person. The employee in this position will process and record registered mail and packages. In addition, the person will provide basic information on employment candidates for the Human Resources department.
Responds to company phone calls quickly and efficiently. Provides excellent customer service.
• Receives and directs visitors, employment applicants, sales persons and customers to appropriate locations and parties.
• Maintains visitors’ log (badge machine) and issues badges when required.
• Receives and maintains accurate log of registered packages. Receives, sorts and distributes mail.
• Maintains the postage machine and maintains accurate record of departmental usage.
• Notifies personnel of visitor arrival.
• When required, performs related clerical work such as word processing.
• Updates and maintains company telephone listing.
• High school diploma and minimum of 1 year of related office administration experience.
• Demonstrated communications skills.
• Ability to demonstrate proficiency with multi-line telephone systems,
• Ability to work from 8:00AM-12:30PM or 12:30PM-5:00PM
• Ability to provide a professional presence and represent the Company as the first point of contact.
• Ability to provide a basic level of administrative assistance.
• Basic abilities with Microsoft Office software applications.
• Details and numbers oriented
• Customer service oriented
WHAT SYNNEX OFFERS YOU
If you share our mission, our strong work ethic, and our values of integrity, continuous learning, quality of work, commitment, teamwork, execution and results, respect for the individual, and taking manageable risks, then SYNNEX may be the place for you. We offer:
· Competitive Compensation
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Direct Deposit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical and Prescription Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Care
- Life & Accident Insurance
- Development Scholarship Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Bereavement and Jury Duty Leaves
- Business Casual Dress Code
- Employee Assistance Program
- Live Well Work Well Program
- Training Opportunities
- Pet Insurance
“SYNNEX Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy.”
Synnex Corporation - 11 months ago