New York, NY
Salesforce.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we’re delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate–and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our more human, less corporate culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success Aloha-style. Ready to find your #dreamjob?
Receptionists are a constant resource for our employees and often make the first direct impression on SFDC customers.
- Answer and route a high volume of phone calls
- Greet and direct individual guests and large groups to the appropriate contact person in a friendly, timely and professional manner.
- Serve as an information hub for our staff on a daily basis. Quickly respond to Salesforce employee needs in person, via phone, email, or our internal social network. Help make Salesforce a great place to work!
- Assist the Corporate Security team by logging in visitors and distributing and tracking temporary employee badges.
- Various administrative tasks, including: making room reservations, assisting other departments with projects, and assisting with building specific tasks as they arise.
- Help the Facilities team with meeting set ups and breakdowns and other miscellaneous requests
- Assist with distribution of mail, and maintain communication with the Mail Services team (some reception desks)
- Maintain a clean and orderly reception area appearance
- Maintain up to date team documents and training materials
- Maintain Cleanliness and organization of the CBC rooms & training rooms
- Maintain Cleanliness of Conference room and office Common areas
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient at using the Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
- Must be willing/able to learn and use our internal Salesforce.com software application.
- Customer service experience preferred