In 2011, former US Navy SEAL Mike Janke approached cryptography legend Phil Zimmermann (internet hall of fame, creator of PGP and ZRTP) and Jon Callas, creator of Apple's Whole Disk Encryption about a potential partnership: working together to create the world’s first private encrypted communications network. The idea was to create a system and build tools to allow people to communicate without fear of interception, to protect the right to privacy and free speech in the Internet age. From its inception, Silent Circle has been about curated cryptography, serving the privacy-minded customer, and remaining responsive to their needs in the face of ever-more-sophisticated threats and innocuous-seeming infringements to their civil liberties.
We also believe in having an awesome, collaborative work environment where everyone feels welcome, supported and positioned for career growth!
The Silent Circle headquarters located on beautiful National Harbor, MD is seeking a receptionist for our HQ offices. Hours are 8:00am - 5:00pm, M-F.
The ideal candidate will:
Silent Circle is is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
- Greet every employee, vistor or caller with a warm hello and a smile.
- Possess exceptional communication skills, both written and oral.
- Be flexible and adaptable - we are a rapidly growing and changing environment.
- Be a wiz on a Mac, we're primarily an Apple shop.
- Value punctuality and the opportunity to wear many hats.
- Treat our front desk like the special gateway that it is, ensuring coverage so that no one unauthorized can pass.
Silent Circle - 7 months ago