Classification: Full-time Location: El Dorado, AR
SUMMARY Receives visitors, directs them to destination, handles messages and handles various clerical duties as directed by supervisor. May routinely or occasionally operate a multiple line switchboard.
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive, greet, and courteously respond to inquiries from visitors, showing them to their destination and notifying the person they want to see.
- Receive packages and ensure their delivery to the appropriate person or department.
- Answer multiple position switchboard and transfer calls to appropriate departments.
- As often as possible, answer customer questions to avoid transferring callers.
- Complete secretarial tasks as assigned by supervisor and as time permits.
- Complete all required training.
- Perform other tasks requested by supervisor as they relate to the Bank and its functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE High School diploma or equivalent education is required.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES Must have excellent customer service skills, a pleasant telephone voice, and be able to handle multiple incoming lines while greeting walk-in customers. Must have basic clerical skills and be computer literate. Must have the ability to lift or move up to 10 pounds.
Click here to apply.