Stantec's Support Teams provide Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Marketing & Communications, Risk Management, and Shared Services administrative support services to approximately 10,000 employees operating out of more than 150 locations in North America. Through this support infrastructure, we are poised to help Stantec reach its vision of becoming and remaining a top 10 global design firm.
- Cover reception desk.
- Greet clients and visitors in a professio nal and pleasant manner.
- Operate switchboard in a professional manner.
- Maintain Outlook calendars.
- Update employee directory as needed.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory of supplies.
- Process mail and courier packages. Collect, date stamp, and distribute mail daily.
- Ensure common areas are kept neat, stocked and orderly.
- Maintain hard copy files consistent with Stantec procedures.
- Coordinate travel accommodations with external travel agent and internal employees. Maintains travel-related paperwork.
- Set up and monitors boardrooms during in-house meetings; including coordination of beverage and food service.
- Provide clerical support to staff as needed (formatting, proofing, copying, etc.).
- Follow Stantec electronic filing and naming structure process and procedures.
- Prepare hard copy deliverable packages for issuance to clients and potential clients.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and a strong commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word 2010 with knowledge of a variety of other computer applications (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat).
- Must have the ability to quickly learn new software applications to improve speed and efficiency.
- Must demonstrate a high level of attention to detail in completion of tasks.
- Must demonstrate the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment and possess flexibility when juggling numerous projects simultaneously in a rapidly changing environment.
- Must grasp instructions and information rapidly and apply them with varying degrees of supervision.
- Versatility, flexibility and willingness to work within frequently changing priorities.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Must be willing to roll up sleeves and do whatever it takes to help staff members.
- Professional attitude.
- Must possess a high degree of confidentiality and sound judgment.
Stantec - 16 months ago
Stantec knows you don't become one of the top global design firms by standing around. Through more than 150 locations in North...