SUBMIT RESUME & COVER LETTER TO:
Please include “Front Desk Receptionist” in the subject line.
Fax or mail to:
District Attorneys Council
Attn: Human Resources
421 N.W. 13th Street, Ste. 290
Oklahoma City, OK 73103
Part-time Front Desk Receptionist
$10 per hour
Open until filled
The primary duty of this position is to serve as the receptionist for the front desk of the Oklahoma District Attorneys Council.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Receives visitors, answers inquiries personally or refers to appropriate official;
• Opens, scans or reads and distributes mail;
• Composes official correspondence for supervisor’s signature, disposes of routine correspondence;
• Screens telephone calls, provides information or refers callers to appropriate staff members, answers inquiries;
• Produces documents of various levels of complexity, ranging from plain copy typing to the manipulation of data to create presentations;
• Enters and retrieves information using personal computer or other data processing equipment, proofs previously entered data and makes routine corrections; and
• Other duties as assigned.
• Excellent communications skills, both oral and in writing.
• Good organizational skills with the ability to plan, coordinate, and evaluate the activities in multiple areas.
• Proficiency in Word, Outlook, and Excel computer programs required. (Knowledge in Access is helpful.)
Veteran’s preference points apply only for initial appointment in the classified service.