Telephone and Data Systems (TDS) is seeking a highly motivated, dependable, energetic individual with excellent customer service skills to join our organization as a Receptionist .
Telephone & Data Systems, Inc. (TDS) is a diversified Fortune 500® company with operations in Chicago, IL and Middleton / Madison, WI. We are a national telecommunication services provider with $5 billion in revenue and more than 7 million customers. TDS provides wireless, local, long-distance, Internet, satellite television and high-speed data services to residential and business customers in over 36 states through our U.S. Cellular and TDS Telecom brands.
As a Receptionist with TDS you will provide internal and external client-oriented phone coverage and company-wide paging through automated technologies, greet visitors & direct vendor deliveries, maintain security by issuing temporary badges. In addition, you will perform a wide range of administrative support to the Telecom HRA (Human Resources and Administration) Team and Corporate Office Management Team. This includes; organizing and ordering supplies, printing and posting calendars, assisting with various projects and special assignments.
This position is located at our TDS Telecom headquarters in Madison, WI. Travel will be limited. As a Receptionist , you will be required to provide back up support to your counterparts at the TDS Corporate headquarters in Middleton, WI.
- High School diploma (or equivalent) or equivalent experience required
- One or more years of proven, successful office experience, receptionist and/or customer service experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong customer service skills
- Effective oral and written communications
- Experience using general office machines and equipment
- Dependable, accountable and proactive
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively depending on the task and project
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Displays professional image, positive attitude, and the ability to develop productive relationships with clients, peers, superiors and vendors
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package as well as great opportunities for career development and advancement. To learn more about this position or our company visit tds.jobs .
Apply for this job:
Telephone and Data Systems (TDS) - 14 months ago