Under direct supervision, greets and directs patients and performs routine duties within the clinic.
- Screens telephone calls and visitors and directs to appropriate parties.
- Receives and greets incoming patients, ensures patient information is completed and registers patient information in the computer system.
- Completes payment and benefit verification on all patients in accordance with practice policies.
- Pulls charts and prepares paperwork for next day''s appointments.
- Conducts all functions associated with patient check-out including pricing services, collecting payment and scheduling follow-up appointments.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires strong customer service skills.
- General office skills including proficient computer skills.
- Professional appearance.
- Good communication skills.
- Possess a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism.
- A team player who handles multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
High school diploma or equivalent. Entry level.
Texas Health Medsynergies (THM) - 13 months ago