This position requires excellent customer service, communication, listening and time management skills, as well as computer skills and office management skills.
· Greets visitors and clients upon their arrival.
· Handles incoming correspondence and work orders pick-up.
· Answers the phone promptly and re-directs calls accordingly.
· Receives, sorts, and distributes mail delivered by outside courier services.
· Assists with distribution of phone messages and other verbal and written communication, as needed.
· Maintains professional appearance to reception area.
· Provides paging services for corporate office in case of an emergency and/or to address parking issues.
· Ensures all safety precautions are followed while performing work.
· Maintains working relationship with building staff.
· High school diploma or equivalency required.
· Requires a minimum of two (2) years customer service experience.
· Effective written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills required.
· Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Windows Software.
· Physical demands include ability to lift up to 25 to 50 lbs.
· Standing, sitting, walking.
· The employee is required to work at a personal computer for extended periods of time as well as talking on the phone for extended periods of time.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Continental Group - 17 months ago
FirstService wants to be first when it comes to real estate services. The company has subsidiaries that provide commercial property...