Close your eyes, and imagine yourself working for an industry leading company. Now open them. If you are motivated, skilled and seek a rewarding career, look no further than The Millennium Group. We excel in employee satisfaction by offering competitive benefits, unlimited potential for advancement and an exciting, team environment. Find out why thousands of people across North America have chosen The Millennium Group—apply today!
- Operates multiple-line telephone and routes calls to the appropriate person or location within the office.
- Greets customers, vendors, job applicants, employees from other locations and other visitors with a high degree of professionalism and courtesy.
- Announce to employee that their guest(s) have arrived.
- Update Visitor Allocation form and assign workspaces for visiting employees from other locations daily.
- Prepare call volume reports.
- Maintains safe and clean lobby area.
- Provides general administrative and clerical assistance to include filing, typing, etc.
- May schedule conference room based on/client requests and accept catering as needed.
- Identify telephone system problems and immediately alert the proper personnel.
- As Emergency Hotline Operator, comply with prescribed procedures in response to onsite medical emergencies.
- Due to changing technology in office automation, will be required to learn new features and functionalities of copy machines, faxes, scanning, other equipment, PBX boxes as introduced at the site.
- Complete mandatory training courses for compliance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s degree preferred.
- Three years or more of experience as a receptionist in a corporate environment.
- Proficiency in computer skills required (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Ability to perform routine and non-routlne functions of various systems (internal directory, office locations directory, as well as photocopying, color copying, faxing, etc.).
- Ability to work overtime and meet deadlines.
- Strong work ethic; diplomatic; team and service oriented; builds strong working relationships.
- Exhibits superior verbal communication and phone skills.
- Exhibits exceptional customer service skills.
- Consistently demonstrates professional demeanor, appearance and attitude.
- Proven ability to remain calm under pressure; resilient.
- Sound judgment and problem-solving ability.
- Able to appropriately handle confidential and highly sensitive material.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adapt to an ever-changing work environment.
- Assertive and resourceful; motivated; willing to ask questions and take initiative without direction.
The Millennium Group - 4 months ago