Trailer Park is one of the leading entertainment marketing and content agencies that create award-winning campaigns for major studios, networks and media clients. Receptionists for this dynamic company support all of the executives and division heads. Job duties will range from answering and directing a high volume of client calls to party planning. We are looking for someone who can work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize their workload and do it all with a smile!
Essential Job Functions
- Answering, Screening and directing all incoming calls on a multi-line phone system.
- Greet and direct visitors with a welcoming disposition.
- Maintain Conference room calendars, phone extension list, and parking validation logs.
- Provide general customer service to all employees including: booking conference rooms, placing catering orders, processing FedEx and UPS orders.
- Maintain an organized and professional front desk and lobby.
- Update online company directories.
- Special projects as needed
Job Related Qualification
- 2 years’ experience in a fast-paced environment supporting high level executives.
- Team player mentality.
- Extremely reliable and consistent.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrate strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize numerous and varied requests.
- Experience with Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with event planning.
- Knowledge of local area (Hollywood, Los Angeles), strongly preferred.
Trailer Park is the world's leading entertainment marketing agency with headquarters in Hollywood, Ca and regional offices in New York City...