The Receptionist is responsible for the reception and taking care of clients and guests.
- Responsible for providing a cordial welcome to clients and guests
- Ensures that persons waiting in the client reception area and adjoining rooms feel comfortable and secure.
- Sets up and manages client meeting rooms
- Is responsible for catering and drinks in client meeting rooms
- Is able to provide non-banking information (e.g. transportation, sightseeing, events, etc.)
- Can furthermore help out at special events (e.g. UBS General meeting)
• 1-3 years of relevant Branch operations experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
College Degree recommended
UBS can offer you an environment geared towards performance, attractive career opportunities, and an open corporate culture that values and rewards the contribution of every individual.
We draw on our 150-year heritage to serve private, institutional and corporate clients worldwide, as well as retail clients in Switzerland....