At UHY Advisors, our leaders are not on the sidelines removed from the work at hand, but actively managing and delivering. This results in more opportunities for mentorship and greater access to seasoned firm leaders for our staff.
UHY Advisors NY, Inc. is currently seeking a polished, detail oriented, customer service focused and energetic full-time Concierge-Receptionist & Administrative Assistant for our New York, NY location. This role will report to the Office Manager but also assist the Administrative team members.
Primary job duties would include:
• Maintain UHY-NY’s hospitality standards by assisting guests efficiently, courteously, and professionally
• Assist Admins with client bi-monthly billing
• Running daily/weekly time and tax reports and audit schedules
• Heavy conference room scheduling
• Breakfast & lunch orders for daily meetings as needed; And breakfast & lunch orders for staff throughout busy season
• Incoming/outgoing mail: sort, distribute & drop off in the evening (UPS/Fedex/USPS/Messenger)
• Coding and submitting weekly vendor bills for payment
• Monitor office supplies inventory weekly & reorder when necessary
• Kitchen Upkeep: monitor inventory daily, reorder when necessary & start dishwasher in the evening; empty in the morning
• Handle requests for offsite/onsite file storage as needed (includes weekly file room upkeep)
• Submit building & various office machine (printers/copiers) service calls as needed
• Collect and submit expense reports; reconcile & distribute expense checks
• Miscellaneous tasks such as: managing the weekly flower delivery, preparing overnight packages to our Albany office and project-oriented tasks as needed
• Maintain a prompt and strong work ethic while being courteous to internal/external customers
• Must be a self-starter and be willing to learn new tasks to grow with the company
• Assisting the Office Manager as needed
• Opportunities for this role to assist HR & Marketing may also be available if the role has downtime.
• Must have at least a High School diploma or GED; Associates degree preferred
• 2 to 5 years of experience in a professional business office in a related field
• Previous experience with an accounting company preferred, but not required
• Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook
• Applicants with recent specialized training/certifications related to the position are preferred
• Proven experience editing professional documents, expense reports, etc.
• Exhibit excellent communication skills
UHY Advisors NY, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For immediate consideration, please apply online by clicking on the link below.
For more information about UHY Advisors visit our website at www.uhy-us.com.
No phone calls or agencies, please
UHY LLP - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Looking for a career where you can work with numbers without feeling like one?
Then UHY LLP is the place for you!
As one of the...