Interest Sub Category:
Job Title :
Type of Position:
• H.S. diploma or equivalent
• Knowledge of multi-line telephone switchboard systems
• Works well with other employees
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Effective listening and communication skills
• Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test
Do the best work of your life!
The IE of URS is actively seeking a receptionist for immediate employment in the Oakland office.
• Managing incoming phone calls
• Directing office guests as they arrive
• Coordinating conference room schedules
• Various administrative tasks as needed
• The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, those listed above.
URS is a leading provider of engineering, construction and technical services for public agencies and private sector companies around the world. The Company offers a broad range of planning, engineering and architectural design, environmental, construction, program and construction management, systems integration, operations and maintenance, management and a wide range of specialized technical services for the U.S. federal government, state and local government agencies, Fortune 500 companies and other multinational corporations. We provide services for transportation, hazardous waste, industrial infrastructure and process, petrochemical, general building, water/wastewater, military facilities and equipment platforms, and defense and security programs.
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...