Uline – |
Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 3,100 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Click here to learn more.
Uline seeks a Receptionist at its Dallas Branch in Coppell, TX.
HOURS: Monday - Friday, 9 AM to 5:30 PM.
- Operate the switchboard for incoming calls, minimize hold time for callers.
- Communicate all caller needs in a timely manner.
- Data entry.
- Assist job applicants, visitors, vendors, employees and customers both in person and on the phone.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior receptionist experience preferred.
- Knowledge of AS400, Excel, Word and Access.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills, with the ability to multi-task.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
- Click here to learn more.
Uline Shipping Supplies - 18 months ago
ULINE was founded in 1980 by Dick and Liz Uihlein in the basement of their home. Today, the company has grown to over 2,300 employees with...