Exciting opportunity with our WiSE – Wireless, Interoperability, Payment Security and EMC team in Fremont, CA.
If you have the following attributes:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Professional/friendly personality
· Exceptional organizational skills
· At least 1 year of receptionist/front desk experience
We would like to hear from you!
Join our WiSE business and make a difference!
· Provides exceptional service to the business by greeting/assisting all visitors and answering and transferring incoming calls to the appropriate person.
· Performs Administrative duties such as filing, faxing and creating documents.
· Works with the organizational team on various projects or special tasks as needed.
· Create reports and documents for various projects and coordinates questions.
· Performs other duties as directed.
· Higher Secondary Education (Equivalent to U.S. High School Diploma) plus one year administrative support or clerical experience
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to use standard office equipment.
· Ability to sort and file alpha-numerically.
· Good keyboarding and/or data-entry skills.
· One year administrative support or clerical experience required.
Products that pass the muster of this company get the UL symbol of approval. Underwriters Laboratories (UL) is one of the world's...