This entry level position will be responsible for the front reception area, answering and directing calls to the appropriate department, handle visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing and notifying company personnel of visitor’s arrival. The position will also provide clerical and administrative support to the HR department.
Essential Job Duties:
• Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
• Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
• Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook and issuing visitor badges.
• Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Receives, sorts, and routes mail
• Maintains company’s conference rooms, assists in scheduling and set up of rooms for guests.
• Updates appointment calendar.
• Assist with day to day duties in HR- filing, copying, preparing for interviews.
• Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word & Excel
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Able to multi-task without losing productivity
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality
• Organizational skills
Education and Experience
• High school Graduate- Associates degree preferred
• 1-3 years of general office work
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY