Do you enjoy working with people? Are you committed to providing exceptional customer service? Make an impact at a company that appreciates and rewards service excellence! Universal Protection Service, one of the Nation’s largest and fastest growing privately-held contract Security Companies, is seeking a Receptionist with administrative duties. In this vital Receptionist role you will be instrumental to the continued success of our business by supporting operations, human resources, recruitment, and various project initiatives. If you are a dynamic individual with a passion for service excellence and would like to be an integral part of our success, please consider joining our team.
The successful Receptionist position is responsible for the following duties which include but are not limited to:
Front desk operations including answering busy phones and responding to incoming calls, greeting and directing visitors and general administrative duties for branch staff. Responsibilities include coordinating interviews, management of the applicant tracking system for the branch, and other duties as directed by management..
- Assisting candidates with employment applications and completing initial candidate evaluations as directed by branch staff.
- Track and prepare all applicant tracking and hiring reports.
- Assist with data entry and personnel file maintenance following corporate Human Resource guidelines.
Qualified applicants for the Receptionist position will meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Some college education or business classes desirable.
- 3+ years of prior receptionist and/or Human Resources or related experience required
- Proven exceptional customer service skills and ability to be flexible, team player and interface professionally with all levels of internal and external customers
- Demonstrated outstanding organizational skills required; ability to accurately maintain and organize large volumes of paperwork.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization while functioning as a team player.
- Exceptional computer skills including Microsoft Office products, internet and websites required; prior experience using HRIS automated systems a strong plus.
Universal Protection Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Universal Protection Security Systems - 13 months ago
Universal Services of America doesn't arm its security guards with brooms, but it could if it needed to. Universal provides security...