Come work for WILLCARE because we're home.
A family-started, independent, proprietary leader in the home health field, WILLCARE has been at the forefront of skilled and non-skilled home health services since its formation in 1983. Focusing on preventive, rehabilitative and therapeutic care in all applicable settings, from skilled nursing and rehabilitation to personalized care, we customize each care plan to the unique needs of our patients – always understanding that kindness and compassion is as crucial to the process as any other form of treatment.
WILLCARE owns and operates Medicare-certified home health agencies, licensed home care agencies and supplemental staffing businesses in New York, Ohio and Connecticut. WILLCARE is a significant health care employer, with more than 2,100 people working in 14 branch offices and 6 recruitment / training sites.
After more than 30 years caring for the people in the regions we serve, a visit from WILLCARE is a visit from family.
RECEPTIONIST POSITION SUMMARY:
Responsible for handling all telephone interactions and Agency guests. Ensure all visitors are directed to the appropriate department in a timely and efficient manner.
RECEPTIONIST ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
RECEPTIONIST EDUCATION & QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Operate switchboard. Answer all incoming telephone calls and direct caller or the message to the appropriate personnel.
- Identify urgent calls and route appropriately in the absence of the party requested.
- Direct visitors and vendors to the appropriate destination. Ensure guests appropriately sign in.
- Answer the telephone professionally and competently. Use the WILLCARE Customer Service Program with all callers.
- Send referral calls to Intake / supervisor and obtain their basic information (when designated referral person is unavailable). Provide the designated referral person with caller's information / message.
- Provide callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax number, company website, and other related information.
- Receive, sort and forward incoming mail. Appropriately handle mailing of out-going correspondence.
- Prepare and process interoffice mail.
- Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.).
- Assist with ordering and inventorying of supplies as requested.
- Miscellaneous filing related to duties or as requested by supervisor.
- Duplicate and collate forms, reports, correspondence, etc. as required.
- Responsible for distributing paychecks and validating receipts.
- May make photocopies, fax / scan documents and perform other clerical functions as needed.
RECEPTIONIST PERSONAL & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Degree / GED Equivalent.
- One (1) year of experience in a receptionist, administrative assistant, or a switchboard operator role.
- Ability to operate a PC.
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills.
- Ability to read and write in English.
- Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
- Work environment is characteristic of any office setting which involves prolonged periods of sitting and intermittent physical activity such as occasional requirement to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, and to stoop, bend, kneel, or crouch.
At WILLCARE, we recognize that everyone's needs are different. That's why our comprehensive benefit package has something for everyone and can be tailored to fit your needs.
As a valued member of our team, you will have options in full, part-time or per visit work, weekdays, evenings or weekends, specific shifts, locations or hours. We provide a different assignment schedule each week to accommodate your personal needs.
Our progressive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurances, FSA, HSA, 401k, short-term disability, PTO, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement and more!
WILLCARE is a family-owned, independent, proprietary, regional leader in the home health care field. And we've been doing a pretty good job...