Job Duties Include: Provides general support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate personnel, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties. Answers multiple phones efficiently and with utmost Customer Service, transfers to appropriate parties. Greets and directs visitors in person and by telephone.
Performs clerical support functions.
Observes legal and ethical guidelines for safeguarding the confidentiality of patient and proprietary Walgreens information. Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies. Accepts other responsibilities and duties that may be assigned.
- Establish work priorities and action plans to complete daily routines, responsibilities, activities, projects or assignments.
- Prioritize and distribute work to managers
- Support department filing
- Support maintenance of office equipment
- Contact building management with office problems
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience communicating both verbally on phone and in writing emails, letters, reports, to various audiences work group, external clients.
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Office 2003 or later: Word (for example: creating documents, entering and formatting text, page layouts, creating tables, and adding graphics), Excel (for example: creating worksheets, entering data, creating basic formulas, working with cells and rows) and PowerPoint (for example: creating a new presentation from a design template, adding and removing slides, entering and formatting text, adding speaker notes, and viewing presentations).
- Experience developing ways of accomplishing goals with little or no supervision, depending on oneself to complete objectives and determining when escalation of issues is necessary.
Prior receptionist experience.
Walgreens - 10 months ago
At Walgreens, we help people get, stay and live well. That is our core purpose and the difference we make in people's lives every day. Our...