SUMMARY OF POSITION
New Line Productions, Inc. seeks a Receptionist for the Operations Executive department. (New Line Productions will move to Burbank, CA in June 2014).
- Performs reception duties. This includes answering phones, directing calls/taking messages when necessary, assisting visitors, calling messengers and keeping logs of all incoming and outgoing packages by messenger service and other sources. Providing parking validation for guests.
- Greets and screens all visitors to establish purpose of visit. Assists with inquiries and directs visitors as necessary. Ensures visitors are appropriately escorted to correct company representative and not left unattended.
- Orders and maintains office and pantry supplies.
- Maintains internal phone directory and staff listing.
- Sorts all incoming mail/packages and prepares them for distribution by department assistants; forwards mail without specific designations to correct departments.
- Provides back-up administrative support to executives and visiting executives.
- Maintains reservations for shared conferences rooms. Assists in resolution of scheduling conflicts.
- Liaises with Corp. Real Estate regarding minor requests such as office temperature control, janitorial services, pantry supplies, etc.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior administrative experience required.
- Prior work experience as a receptionist preferred.
- Previous experience in the entertainment industry strongly preferred.
- Must be proficient in proper and basic telephone techniques.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with individuals at all levels, both on the telephone and in person.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must have knowledge of file set-up, maintenance, filing procedures, basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and report & letter formats.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Must have proficient typing skills.
- Must be able to multi-task effectively.
- Must pay close attention to detail, maintain confidentiality, and problem solve (within scope of responsibility).
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Warner Bros. Entertainment Group - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard