Wells Fargo's Consumer Lending Group (CLG) is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision --- and design every product and service --- with our customers in mind. If it's not good for our customers, then it s not good for Wells Fargo.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people --- those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We believe everyone on our team is important and deserves respect for who they are and how they contribute to our success.
The CLG team includes our home mortgage, home equity, consumer credit card, personal loans and lines, direct auto, dealer services and commercial auto, retail services and education financial services businesses.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance).
Our Default Servicing Team: Respectfully engages, understands and advises consumer real estate customers of available solutions to resolve mortgage delinquencies.
--- Supports the WFHM Alaska Servicing Center ---
Hours are 8:05 AM to 5:05 PM, Monday through Friday
Primary duties will include:
- Answer multi-line phone and direct calls.
- Greet guests, contact who they are visiting.
- Accept payments and payoffs and provide receipts.
- Maintain neat and orderly reception desk and reception area.
- Perform routine clerical tasks and operate basic office equipment.
- Other tasks/projects as requested.
6+ months experience with meeting deadlines.
Ability to communicate effectively both in person, over the phone, and in writing. Demonstrated skills in using Microsoft office products. Good customer service skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize daily tasks. Ability to work independently and multitask in a busy corporate office environment. Ability to answer multiple phone lines and forward calls appropriately; schedule meetings; open mail; send and receive faxes.
This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- 6+ months administrative experience or interacting with customers/people.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent phone etiquette with advanced Customer Service skills.
- Effective organizational, analytical, problem resolution and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to effectively assess customer needs.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to maintain professional etiquette under pressure.
- Effective time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Must be able to multitask and handle a fast-paced environment.
- Administrative experience or interacting with customers/people.
- Mortgage/banking/finance experience.
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...