Represents the company in a positive and professional manner while greeting visitors, answering telephone, and directing calls.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Answers the telephone in a professional manner; directs calls to appropriate individuals, and/or takes messages.
- May fax and photocopy information as needed.
- Maintains current resident / patient and staff directories
- May accept job applications and forwards to appropriate department.
- Announces emergency codes and instructions over public address system as required.
- Assists Residents, family members, and others with inquiries regarding Resident and facility information.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Physical Demands & Environment
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Exceptional customer service skills and telephone etiquette.
Working in normal office environment, employee may be required to sit, bend, stoop, use keyboard, see, talk and hear. May occasionally lift objects of 10 to 25 lbs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SavaSeniorCare - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard