Job Responsibilities :
- Answer and transfer calls on a multi-line phone system.
- Accept deliveries, sort mail, and maintain phone lists.
- Handle additional projects as assigned. Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
- Communicate with manager and client on job or deadline issues.
Job Requirements :
Williams Lea offers an exciting and supportive business environment. We develop our people and reward their contribution. We work with openness and integrity. We are an equal opportunity employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform preemployment substance abuse testing.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of one-year office service experience, preferably in a legal, banking or large corporate environment.
- Previous receptionist, switchboard or administrative assistant experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Intermediate computer skills required.
Williams Lea - 16 months ago
Deutsche Post has outgrown its mailbox origins. Doing business as Deutsche Post DHL, the company divides its operations between delivering...