RECEPTIONIST – MAIN OFFICE
Statement of the Job:
Primary responsibility to assist callers, visitors and personnel and greet visitors at Main Office.
A definition of the position that the incumbent reports to, and the position he/she supervises.
- Perform receptionist duties to include answer, direct, transfer and assist callers
- Assist the Human Resources (HR) department with administrative functions and projects
- Assist property management personnel with special projects
- Maintain up-to-date information displayed on HR bulletin board located in hallway
- Process base installation (CAC) access for visitors, new hires and personnel as needed
- Distribute mail
- Issue and maintain inventory of company uniforms. Forward signed agreements to HR.
- Back up for courier position
- Participate in special committees as needed
- Assist with coordination of new hire orientation training
- Process external applications received. Send acknowledgement letters. Screen and log qualified applicants in applicants database. Maintain applicants database and applicant files (closed & hold files)
- Attend weekly team meetings and trainings as requested
- Maintain confidentiality of all personnel-related issues
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Promote and practice incident-injury free (IIF) and sustainability
- Perform other duties as assigned
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.