- Handle telephone inquiries and walk-in traffic. Record in YARDI system.
- Maintain weekly traffic report
- Update resident Satisfacts information in YARDI
- Maintain shared Outlook appointment calendar
- Process Invoices through PayScan YARDI
- Update master phone list
- Perform administrative functions as required
- Establish and maintain prospecting system to include guest cards.
- Educate and inform residents of community rules, policies, procedures and resident response program.
- Maintain and execute systems according to standard procedures
- Generate and provide reports on a regular basis.
- Manage office supply inventory
- Open and closing procedures for Leasing Office
- Sort and direct mail and FedEx
- Maintain appearance of the Welcome Home Center
- Sorting mail and entering PO’s is Yardi
- Event Planning and Participation
- Wears the prescribed uniform at all times during work hours
- Attends trainings, workshops and meetings as position requires
- Promote and practice incident-injury free (IIF) and sustainability
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be able to deal with others in a diplomatic and positive manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, & Power Point) and YARDI with skills at intermediate to advanced level desirable.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills a must. Ability to meet deadlines and interact in a positive working relationship with personnel on all levels.
- A valid Driver’s License, Registration and Insurance are required.
- Acceptable background check (including personal/employment references, criminal checks and drug screening).
- Minimum Education – High School Diploma
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits:
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized owner, developer and manager of real estate. Our company is over three thousand employees strong, with a presence in 23 states.
We emphasize innovative thinking, value each employee as an individual and offer the chance to share in our dedication to quality and drive for excellence.
WinnCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. We are incredibly diverse with 47% of our workforce comprising of women or minorities. Here, you'll enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package in addition to strong career potential in a progressive and growing company.
We offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits; in addition to a generous 401(k) plan that includes a 100% vested employer match upon hire.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace.
Learn more about us at, www.winnco.com