Position: Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
Advertising Age ranks Wunderman as the #1 digital and #1 CRM agency in the world. Founded by Lester Wunderman in 1958, Wunderman has 170 offices in 60 countries and specialist teams in social, mobile, data and analytics that add depth and breadth to a full range of digital and direct client solutions. Informed by analytics and insight, our creative content engages the whole consumer—as participant, critic, creator and champion—in always-on conversation and dialogue to propel our clients’ growth. In Canada, Wunderman's key clients are Microsoft, Ford, Kraft Foodservice, Chico's, and Colgate. Wunderman is a member of WPP (NASDAQ: WPPGY).
Wunderman Toronto is looking for an energetic and outgoing Receptionist to support the agency by managing the incoming calls efficiently, greeting clients, and providing excellent office/administrative support.
- Announcing, assisting and directing all office visitors in a helpful, friendly manner; relaying messages to staff;
- Ensures the reception area has most up-to-date staff listings and phone/fax numbers;
- Maintains an uncluttered, tidy reception and guest areas, and meeting rooms;
- Ensures the switchboard is turned to night service after-hours;
- Flags potential phone and voice mail problems to the appropriate individuals;
- Accurately arranges the cost-effective pick-up and delivery of packages. Ensure all waybills have a job number and client codes, traces packages, and logs courier customer service issues. Pre-approves all courier waybills. Maintains the courier lock box;
- Ensures the correct postage and timely delivery for outgoing regular mail;
- Make preparations for meetings including catering orders;
- Deals with office-related issues with the facilities persons;
- Issues security pass cards for new employees and deals with issues relating to the pass cards;
- Other administrative duties as required including managing multiple Outlook Calendars, booking travel, word processing, etc.
- Strives for excellence in internal and external client service.
- Minimum of one year as a receptionist.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with an outgoing personality.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Active listener with a high degree of patience.
- High degree of composure and exhibits a strong work ethic.
- Deals with issues in a warm, pleasant, and gracious manner, ensuring sensitive issues are dealt with appropriately.
If you've ever felt the need to "Be a Pepper," you can thank Young & Rubicam Brands (Y&R). As the advertising and...