- Welcomes visitors to the office, assists them and directs them to the proper staff.
- Answers telephones; screens calls, forwards calls and /or records and forwards messages.
- Receives sorts and distributes mail within the office
- Maintains necessary files; sorts, files and retrieves documents and records as necessary.
- Monitors the reception area, including security badge access, kindly but firmly.
- Assists with shipping/courier services and deliveries as required.
- Maintain a pleasant and organized reception area and lobby.
- Maintain employee phone lists and databases.
- Maintain and update conference room calendars and assist with scheduling conflicts.
- Provide administrative support to senior staff and complete additional duties as directed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Strong work ethic, self-starter
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet stated deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and desire for accuracy
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle information with the highest degree of discretion
ZeniMax Media Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job