- Answer iCore mainline. Announce callers to employees. Assist callers with general questions.
- Greet guests, announce arrival to appropriate iCore employee.
- Name tags for non-iCore employee guests who will be on site for an extended period of time (more than an hour or two).
- Have all interviews sign in the interview book.
- Sign for and distribute packages.
- Sort and distribute mail.
- Add postage to outgoing mail and delivery to mailbox on ground level.
- Contact Inventory Specialists when inventory items arrive to have them removed from the reception area. Coordinate outgoing inventory items with Inventory Team as well.
- Ensure only authorized folks are leaving the office with packages/inventory.
- Log all pertinent mail/packages/check totals in daily log. Email updated daily log at the end of each week.
- Inventory office and kitchen supplies. Place order for any supplies needed. Make sure supplies needed are not already present in the suite. Distribute office supplies upon arrival.
- Ensure kitchens and supplies are consistently stocked.
- Manage facility office keys (collection and distribution, organize, assist employees with access).
- Manage and troubleshoot employee key fobs and parking passes.
- Main POC for all facilities vendors and issues.
- Coordinate service to equipment if needed (Canon, postage machine, coffee/water machines).
- Troubleshoot any facilities related issues (office lights, water leaks, etc) with building management.
- Update company phone list as employees monthly.
- Prepare conference rooms for meetings; prepare conference room scheduling when needed
- Assist Company with Admin Assistant functions as needed.
- Attend 8am Admin Team meetings each morning and help out with tasks where needed.