Currently, Chubb is seeking a Lead Analyst/Supervisor for the Warren, NJ office.
This position is for an opening within the Controller’s Department, reporting to the Section Manager in the area. The candidate filling this position will be responsible for the following activities related to the Reconciliations Services group.
A candidate is expected to:
• Direct, supervise, and assist junior Analyst with any issues that may arise.
• Review and approve reconciliations to ensure an accurate, timely, and complete analysis is provided to senior management, audit, and/or CBC.
• Complete large account reconciliations and analysis.
• Complete a preliminary review of annual State filings/folders.
• Facilitate and contribute to monthly meetings with IT support team to address any system problems, fixes, enhancements, etc.
• Oversee annual recertification of internal systems to satisfy SOX compliance.
• Perform as a liaison to vendor when needed
• Quickly learn internal systems specifically utilized by the department (FSI & Recon) to perform as a primary resource.
• Develop an understanding of Chubb’s systems (ClaimVision, IMS, TSO, PeopleSoft, etc.)
The candidate must have a minimum of 7 years experience in a Financial/Operational environment. Proven strong analytical and problem solving skills. Demonstrated leadership abilities. Prior supervisory experience a plus. The ability to prioritize and review/complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines. Demonstrated critical thinking skills and strong communication skills, both oral and written. Proven interpersonal skills when interacting with internal and external business partners. Ability to work independently and in a team. Candidate should have competency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting from an accredited university.
Chubb Group - 2 years ago