Reconditioning Dept. Team Leader needed at Luther Family Ford in Fargo, North Dakota. .
Become a member of the Luther Automotive Group , the Midwest's largest family owned group of automotive dealerships.
DUTIES: Manages the cleaning and detailing of vehicles, full appearance reconditioning inside and out, wash, clean and polish vehicles, provide quality workmanship in a timely manner. Other duties may be assigned by the Service manager.
HOURS: This is a full time position 8-6 pm M-F and every other Saturday. Great benefits, visit www.lutherauto.com to learn more.
· Experience in running a team of people performing vehicle reconditioning a must.
· Able to operate both manual and automatic transmissions
· Customer service skills - friendly
· Minimum 18 years old with current, valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record required
· This position requires the ability to bend, kneel, walk or stand for long periods of time in all types of weather
To APPLY, provide a cover letter and complete an application at www.lutherauto.com .
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, verification of social security number and passing a drug test at a certified testing facility.
Work With The Best. The Luther Automotive Group.
Luther Automotive - 17 months ago
Welcome to the Luther Family of Dealerships.When Rudy Luther opened his first dealership in 1952 at 222 Hennepin in downtown Minneapolis, he...