Position Summary: The Records Processing and Operations Representative is responsible for the timely and accurate processing and security of applicant, learner, and alumni documents and academic records. This position will provide support to internal customers including enrollment services, advising, financial aid, and others with a focus on process, policy, and system support.
- Ability to accurately process, track, and report work
- Understands and complies with business rules and university policies
- Responsible for understanding academic products
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of records
- Works proactively and professionally with other departments
- Timely, accurate and efficient processing of work items
- Ability to achieve quality metrics established for team
Hours: Between 7-6pm Monday – Friday
- Ability to analyze and apply problem solving skills to improve processes
- Volunteers to take on additional projects for the benefit of the University
- Additional duties as apparent or assigned
Education: Associate Degree, Bachelor’s preferred.
Experience: Minimum 1 year customer service experience, in higher education preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to speak clearly and to the point
- Strong customer service skills
- Software knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products and Adobe Acrobat
- Exceptional listening, questioning and interpersonal skills
- Communications in a friendly and professional manner
- Ability to work in changing situations
- Works well in teams
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt to a professional culture that combines the traditions of higher education with the innovation of a fast-paced
- Works collaboratively to improve processes
- Meets or exceeds performance expectations established for position
- Ability to organize and prioritize own work
225 S. 6
Minneapolis, MN 55402
How To Apply
Click the apply now button and apply to this job opening. You will be prompted to either login using an existing user ID and password or register for a new account.
About Capella University
Capella University is an online university built on graduate degrees, with more than 34,900 students throughout the U.S. and in other countries. Founded in 1993 to provide advanced educational opportunities for working professionals, Capella has become a national leader in online education, offering bachelor's, master's, and doctoral programs. The university's success is built upon a culture that promotes human potential, achievement, innovation, integrity, collaboration, and teamwork. Capella Education Company (CPLA), parent company of Capella University, is publicly traded on the NASDAQ. Capella Education Company was named to the Inc. 500 Hall of Fame for being listed as one of the nation's fastest-growing companies for 7 consecutive years. Capella University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, located at 230 S. LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, IL 60604-1413, (312) 263-0456,
Equal Employment Opportunity
Capella is committed to the development of a multicultural environment. We seek greater diversity in our faculty and staff to broaden our academic experience and to reflect the diversity within our learner community. We value the input of multiple viewpoints and perspectives across the university and our corporate offices. Our goal is to create academic and business communities that are rich with cultural, social and intellectual diversity. Capella is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer.
Capella University - 16 months ago
Where Academic Excellence is Online
As a regionally accredited institution offering bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degree programs in...