About Farm Family
Farm Family is a group of insurance companies headquartered in Glenmont, New York, just 2 miles south of Albany, and are part of the American National family of companies. The Farm Family group has over $500 million annual revenue and over $2 billion in assets.
Farm Family offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) and flexible Paid Time Off program, and a positive work environment.
Farm Family is looking for a Records Center Specialist to join our Records team!
· Sort and file correspondence
· Print, sort and pull all policy requests.
· File policies returned to Records Center
· Accurately prep archive files, along with the preparation of other paper for scanning purposes.
The successful candidate will be an energetic, self-starter, possessing strong organizational skills.
Job Requirements include:
· High School Diploma or GED
· Previous filing experience strongly preferred
· Strong keyboarding and computer skills
· Previous scanning experience preferred
· Prior experience in an insurance setting preferred
· Ability to lift up to 25 lbs., push heavy carts and walk for extended periods of time.
In support of a safe, drug free environment, criminal background checks and drug & alcohol testing are part of our hiring process. EOE
Farm Family - 23 months ago