Cenergy is the most dependable source of workforce solutions in the oil and gas industry. We provide specialized energy personnel, safety services, inspection solutions, logistics optimization and vendor management. We’re dedicated to delivering the right people, with the right knowledge and experience, anywhere in the world.
Partnering with our client, we are currently searching for a Records Clerk .
- Operating scanning equipment to create high-level document images and implements quality control procedures.
- Identifying appropriate templates used for indexing documents within the electronic imaging software.
- Enters descriptive and other metadata into information systems.
- Reviews and analyzes data and purges duplicate or unnecessary information.
- Assists in organization and cleanup of documents as well as general maintenance of files.
- Performs occasional inventories.
- Responds to file requests and follows check-in and check-out procedures.
- Eligible to work for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
- Please upload a copy of all required certifications and training.
- Must be able to work independently under consultant’s own direction.
- Client only interested in results attained.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent.
- Prefer candidates with 2-4 years work experience as a Records Clerk or equivalent and one or more years of college experience with specialized course work in computer technology.
- At least one year of experience in the Oil and Gas Industry preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details are necessary.
- Strong computer skills are required.
- Must be able to lift and carry standard records boxes that may be up to 50 lbs.
Cenergy - 14 months ago
Why Consult with Cenergy
Cenergy recruiting is a full life-cycle process, and candidates are supported and coached from the initial...