Under supervision, administers the overall operations of the records office, including areas such as management of student records, official and unofficial transcripts, grade petitions, graduation process, monitoring academic guidelines, degree audit reporting system, and related matters. Ensures compliance with Family Rights and Privacy Act and all other applicable laws and regulations.
Associate’s Degree in education, information technology or related field.
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments on sensitive, confidential issues.
- Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and information.
- Knowledge of the rules, regulations, and laws regarding student records.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information.
- Knowledge of computerized student information systems.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
Education Corporation of America - 23 months ago
Education Corporation of America® owns and operates private accredited colleges across the United States as well as via the Internet...