Husch Blackwell LLP is a full service law firm with approximately 600 attorneys firmwide representing a wide variety of personal and professional backgrounds. We have an immediate opening for a Records Clerk in our St. Louis office.
Scope of Responsibilities:
Assists in processing incoming information, sorts, codes and classifies material for integration into systems, including the data entry of inactive records. Retrieves / references information for customers. Runs computer searches and indexes to provide status of information.
Essential Job Functions:
- Sorts and classifies material for filing
- Files various media
- Prepares additional new sub-files within the file classification plan.
- Retrieves and routes requested files or filing.
- Maintains accurate checkout system.
- Inputs inactive records data.
- Creates and maintains electronic and imaged records.
- Interfaces with co-workers and other staff members for the purpose of exchanging information.
- Maintains Pleading books and Pleading indexes
- Answers the Records Center Help Line and e-mail.
- Performs other duties as may be required from time to time.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and much more. Please send a cover letter, résumé, and salary requirements to
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent with one (1) to two (2) years general office work including data entry, filing and related duties.
- Able to operate standard office equipment.
- Able to lift 40 pounds maximum.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Possess a keen attention to detail.
- Team player.
Husch Blackwell - 14 months ago
Husch Blackwell LLP is a full-service litigation and business law firm with 600 attorneys. Our Government Contracts Practice Group is one of...