K¹² is a dynamic company on a mission to provide the most compelling, comprehensive, and effective K-12 education available. Our employees are a critical part of an organization that is providing powerful, new options for the way children can be educated. They have a passion for education and a drive to make a difference.
We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest level of integrity. We have the same high expectations for our employees as we do for the students who are in our programs. These are just a few of the values that make K¹² a great place to work.
Records Department Analyst Duties:
Previous experience with records management preferred
- Process record requests from receiving schools, colleges and universities
- Prepare documents for shipping and maintain appropriate records for the files
- Maintain an accurate record of every document’s disposition
- Prepare and distribute certified transcripts when requested
- Liaisons with families and other schools and programs
Excellent organization skills required
Must have strong attention to detail
EOE and Drug-Free Workplace
K12 - 22 months ago
K12 isn't a missing element from the periodic table, but it could help kids learn the periodic table. The company offers online...