PHEAA is currently looking for motivated and dependable individuals for an open Records Clerk position at our Headquarters location. This individual will be responsible for providing support within the Records Management department.
· This is an entry level position providing support within Records Management
· Responsible for document opening, extraction, sorting, preparing for imaging, indexing, research, and scanning
Required Education and/or Experience:
· High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
· Computer literacy and knowledge of MS Office
· Ability to type
Job Posting Descriptions
Preferred Qualifications and/or Experience:
· Any equivalent combination of experience and training
· Consistent Employment History
· Proficient communication skills
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment
· Ability to perform routine maintenance on equipment
· Attendance, dependability, and attention to detail
· State Employees’ Retirement System (SERS)
· Employee-paid medical benefits
· Seven paid holidays & Earn paid vacation and sick time after working 750 hours
· Convenient access to public transportation
· Onsite Daycare* Free on-site parking *Fitness Center *Cafeteria*
* Not Available at all locations.
PHEAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Created in 1963 by the Pennsylvania General Assembly, the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency (PHEAA) has evolved into one of the nation's leading student aid organizations. Today, PHEAA is a national provider of student financial aid services, serving millions of students and thousands of schools through its loan guaranty, loan servicing, financial aid processing, outreach, and other student aid programs.
PHEAA's earnings are used to support its public service mission and to pay its operating costs, including administration of the Pennsylvania State Grant and other state-funded student aid programs. PHEAA continues to devote its energy, resources, and imagination to developing innovative ways to ease the financial burden of higher education for students, families, schools, and taxpayers.
PHEAA conducts its student loan servicing activities nationally as American Education Services (AES) and FedLoan Servicing (FLS).
Created in 1963 by the Pennsylvania General Assembly, the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency (PHEAA) has evolved into one of...