As a Records Enhancements Specialist, you will enhance system records with relevant and pertinent information; obtain approvals and disseminate information in accordance with guidelines; perform gap analysis and recommendations; support process improvement and automation; help prepare and present briefings; provide audit support; develop and present metrics on work progress.
• Active TS/SCI
• Bachelor Degree desired, not required
• Previous experience with Counterterrorism information and Intelligence information
• Ability to develop cross- organizational partnerships
• Strong research, writing and analytical skills
• Effective oral and written communications skills
• Prior Intelligence Community or Joint Command experience
• Ability to handle / delegate competing priorities and assess current developments while possessing the capability to brief senior consumers in a dynamic, changing environment
• Ability to write/brief clearly and concisely, often under tight deadlines
• Experience in MS Office suite, Analyst Notebook, and Intelligence Community Counterterrorism Databases
• Willing to work shift work/extended hours based on threat activity
• Previous experience working with the FBI and working Counterterrorism a plus
With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction...