This position requires the management and control of the loan files which includes:
- Determining whether a document is scanned based on retention schedule.
- Preparation includes the removal of staples and replacing with paperclips.
- Repairing torn papers and dog-eared corners. Making copies as needed.
- Identifying the document type from standardized lists.
- Capturing index information from PRISM linking screen for indexed fields.
- Copying 3rd Party reports into imaging system when available.
- Filing loans and incoming documents into loan files.
- Tracking of loan files through the scanning and loading process.
- Coordinating work loads with Records Control Specialist.
- Checking files in and out based on requests or as they are returned.
- Retrieve files from Closers, Account Managers, Business Development Officers, Auditors and Risk Management Team.
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- One-two years of relevant hands-on imaging and scanning job related experience.