1. Describe, label and classify document and/or package content;
2. Understand the context and perspective of each document and/or package;
3. Identify and verify all package documents are present;
4. Identify what is most essential for Action Officers to know about documents and packages;
5. Anticipate how Content Owners/Action Officers might use the package for future research given
organizational perspective and mission direction;
6. Quickly ascertain insight into document and/or package details
7. Examine Trends, patterns, and consistency in documents and/or packages
8. Report on document and/or package discrepancies and observations
9. Evaluate and communicate document and/or package value in writing
10. Meet archival processing benchmarks on a monthly basis.
1. Knowledge of and experience in document analysis.
2. Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in office automation tools (Microsoft Suite) and Web 2.0 generation tools
3. Demonstrated experience working in a fast paced, time sensitive environment
Addx - 30+ days ago
Addx Corporation is committed to delivering the highest quality services and products to our clients. To meet this objective, Addx employs a...