Retrieves and delivers folders requested from the Records Management department to the appropriate person or department. Assists with boxes retrieved from offsite storage. Assists with pick up of boxes throughout the firm. Participates in other Departmental initiatives as needed.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Scans, renames and saves hard copy documents as directed by Records management personnel.
- Locates and delivers material requested from secretaries, paralegals and attorneys
- Pulls closed files from Active file room; updates to offsite location.
- Assists with daily deliveries from the offsite vendor
- Assists Records Management personnel whenever necessary.
We would consider a student with the availability to work part time or full time during the hours of 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM, Monday - Friday .
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of computer systems preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as necessary to work effectively with people at all levels at WilmerHale
WilmerHale - 17 months ago